Monday, May 07, 2007

Well...we had an eventful morning, to say the least!! I had a 9:15 am appointment with Dr. H to remove the stitches and just get a general check of how my knee was doing. I felt a bit nauseous on the way there but thought it was due to leaving the crutches behind and a bit of discomfort walking. Really need to focus to stay "solid" and in control of my leg yet.

Bob took me to the appointment and sat waiting while I went in to see Dr. H. He took the stitches out and said all looked really well. When I went back to the receptionist to make another follow up appointment, I felt kind of funny. She called Bob over to be next to me and then got a wheelchair! The next thing I knew I was coming to in the back examining area. And then I proceeded to faint again! So, I had a ride to Urgent Care and they did an EKG. My heart is fine but they think my electrolytes are out of whack. What a strange thing! They said they sometimes have someone faint once, but never twice! I am really glad I was at the clinic when all of this took place. I do have a history of fainting spells, but this was more so especially since it occurred after surgery.

So, now I am home on the couch again.....feeling worn out and ready to rest the afternoon away. What a life.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lois said...

Anita, you sure know how to make a routine visit to the doctor become a very interesting one that you will never forget! Keep relaxing by reading and watching TV/movies. You need to pamper yourself for a while. Remember that we plan to do some serious walking when we go shopping at the end of May!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home