Thursday, May 17, 2007

More about the dog. Just a bit...... Well, the cheese worked for getting his antibiotic in for awhile if I kind of shoved it in his mouth with the pill wrapped in it. But this morning he decided that, no, he wasn't interested in the cheese anymore. I think he caught on. Huskies are smart dogs. So, I found the peanut butter, spread a bit on and in it went. Hopefully, the pills will be used up by the time he catches on to this trick!

I was planning on going to see my mom tomorrow (the three hour drive away) and my sister, but have decided that it might be a bit too soon for a long drive yet. My knee is so much better than it was two weeks ago (surgery day!) but it definitely lets me know when I have overdone it. But, I am improving and that is my goal. I see the orthopedic surgeon this afternoon and then am on my own, unless he recommends physical therapy. I have been trying to do the exercises he gave me but do forget occasionally. I know that is not a good thing; I need to be more diligent about them.

Three more official days of work this semester and then on to summer hours. I know I am lucky to have the schedule that I have. There will be a couple weeks off and then just three mornings a week for six weeks. Then almost five weeks off! I will be using some of that time to figure out what and how the Fall semester will go. Really, I will.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home