Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I just found out that a good friend from WAY back has been reading this blog and keeping up with our goings-ons. That makes me feel really good. It was and is one of the ideas behind doing it, I believe! Along with keeping track of exactly what I have been doing. (I usually forget what I did very quickly....and no, I don't think it is Alzheimer's.) From what I have heard, a lot of people my age are doing the same thing. So, I blog - not as frequently as I had hoped, but enough.

I am officially "off" work for a month but feel more tired than when I am working. Too many things, too little time. Our deck is ready for staining and I am making progress but I have discovered it is a big deck!! And now with new stairs, it is even bigger. Bob thinks he is around 35 as far as physical tasks go and he also thinks I am . I know better!! But it looks SO good I am willing to be worn out.


And then there are the granddaughters.....what a nice thing to say - two sweet little girls. We met last week for the Madison Concert on the Square and will be going again tomorrow night. It is a wonderful time. Good music, good food, good wine/beer, and, most of all, good company. I held Stella Grace for most of the time, relaxed with the kids and my heart felt full. Who could ask for more? I am blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home